Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kaboom!!!!

This Saturday Van Alstyne was putting on a firework show at 9:00pm Jason and I made a snap decision at 8:30pm to go. So I called my sisters to join us. I was a little worried about mosquitoes getting him outside and the sound being to loud for him. Luckily he was fine, no bug bites and he didn't even flinch at the sound. I was pretty surprised that he just watched them in amazement. I shouldn't have been since he loves to stare at lights and fans. I was so proud of him for being so good and I LOVED watching him see fireworks for the first time. It truly is a blessing to watch your child experience something for the first time.  

Here are some pictures of what he was looking at....








The camera had a hard time focusing on us with the fireworks behind us but Jason did a good job getting this memorable picture of Keifer and I 



Through the eyes of a child! I can't remember the last time I looked at fireworks like this...



No comments:

Post a Comment