Monday, July 11, 2011

2 Months

This second month has flown by quicker than the first month! I wish I could freeze time and keep him my baby. These two months have been so amazing and I can't even think what I did before he was born. Keifer is on a great sleeping schedule. He eats at 9:00 and is down by 9:30-10:00 and doesn't wake up until 7:00-8:00. However he still grunts during the night starting around 3:30-4:00 for you to give him his pacifier. He smiles and laughs ALL THE TIME!!! It is so fun and he is always in a good mood. He is staying awake anywhere between 2-4 hours at a time during the day. He LOVES pictures, bright colors, and his mobile. He is still in newborn clothes and newborn diapers and in the past two weeks has found his tongue! I love him so much and just stare at him soaking up every moment of his life!



Laughing so hard!





Jason and I took him to his second month appointment and the doctor said he looks great and is healthy! His head circumference is 15 1/8 inches putting him in the 23 percentile. His height is 22 1/2 inches putting him in the 25 percentile and his weight was 9lbs. 14 ounces putting him in the 11th percentile.

No comments:

Post a Comment