Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas at Home

This Christmas I was looking forward to sleeping in because Keifer is too young to get excited and wake up early yet. I know those days will be here before we know it. However those dreams came and went. Jason woke up at 5:00 to wrap my gift and I heard the commotion in the front room and I couldn't go back to sleep. I got up with Jason as he was starting a fire I put cinnamon rolls into the oven while we waited for Keifer to wake up. 

We decided to go ahead and open our gifts after breakfast...


 A picture of my Embroidery machine





 After we opened gifts I fell back asleep on the couch but was woken up by a special someone!








 Ready to open gifts





 iphone cover so Keifer wont chew on my phone anymore







No comments:

Post a Comment