Friday, September 9, 2011

Laundry with Dad

This weekend was Labor Day so Jason had a 3 day weekend. It was so nice having him home with us an extra day and spending time as a family. Today was Monday, Labor Day. Yesterday was our Sunday of his first nursery experience and later that evening I had a girls night with my two sister in laws, Amy and Abby and Kevin's girlfriend, Emily.We went to Olive Garden, shopping, and to the movies to see The Help. We had such a great time but I got home late! I ended up not getting in bed until 2:30 and Keifer woke up at 4:30 to eat then woke up at 8:00 for good. I was so tired so Jason was nice enough to get up with him and get him dressed and let me sleep a little bit longer. When I woke up Jason had started doing laundry. I got dressed and then went into the kitchen to clean up so we could all go eat lunch. After I got the kitchen cleaned I walked back into the bedroom to let Jason know I was ready to go eat lunch.
  This is what I walked in to find...


Keifer was wearing all white and he blended in perfectly with the "whites" that Jason was folding. He was such a big help to his Dad! I'm so blessed to have a wonderful husband that helps me out so much. Kefier and his Daddy are so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment