Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tummy Time

Jason was holding Keifer one night before bed and he noticed how he was holding his head up on his own. Jason said, "When are you suppose to start tummy time"? I thought it was when they were 3 months old so I googled it. I found that it said anywhere between 6-8 weeks whenever your baby starts holding their head up. Keifer had turned 6 weeks old on that exact day so we decided to give it a try. I read that if your child wasn't ready for tummy time then they would cry. Not Keifer! He just lifted his head and looked around.





The next day he did tummy time on his Daddy




Since then I have tried tummy time and now all he does his lay his head to the side and just lays there. I guess we will have to keep trying, stay posted for new pictures when we try tummy time again.





No comments:

Post a Comment