Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Big News

Jason and I decided to plan one last trip for the summer of 2010 so we booked a trip to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. We left on Thursday, August 19 and planned to come home Sunday, August 22. We planned our pregnancy so I knew that I would find out the week we were there. I took a test the morning we left and it was negative. I was very upset but Jason said, "Just enjoy our trip and we'll try next month." So that's what I planned to do. When I still didn't start Friday I was starting to wonder what was going on cause I knew I wasn't pregnant. It was all I could think about and consumed my mind. I told Jason Friday afternoon I have to take another test. So we had to go to a pharmacy on the streets of Mexico. (Very scary)  We went to bed Friday night around 2:00 in the morning. I kept dreaming over and over that I took the test at 5:00am and it was positive. So when I woke up and looked at the clock and it said 5:32am I knew I was pregnant. I took the test for reassurance and the best news ever...POSITIVE! We couldn't wait to get home and share the news with everyone. Saturday, August 21, 2010 was the end of our lives as we knew it and where the story of Keifer Barrett Schilli began......

No comments:

Post a Comment