Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Jason is such a wonderful Daddy to Keifer. He loves him so much and is a huge help with him. This being his first Father's Day I wanted to make it special for him and show him how much Keifer and I both appreciate him. I was going to get him a grill because he has really been wanting a new one but I decided I wanted to get him something more personal and something from Keifer not really me. So I decided to make him an imprint of his hands and feet. I remember when Trinity and I were younger my Aunt Betty made our hand imprints and we gave them to my Mom for a gift. She still has them to this day and it is neat to put our hands in them (well try) and see how small they were. I hope Keifer will enjoy this when he gets older also!
Flour, salt, and water all mixed together.


Two holes in the top to put a ribbon through so we can hang it on the wall.


Finished Product!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment