Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Part Fish...

Sometimes I wonder about Keifer. He loves the bath so much that I'm not sure it's even normal. I know I have posted about his bath times a few times before but I thought I would update the newest thing he likes to do in the tub. Last time I posted bath time pictures he was in his whale bathtub. I think it was around 6 months old when I started putting him in the tub without a bath and just letting him sit in it. He did so good, just would sit there and play with his toys. Until recently he bent over and got on all fours in the tub. I was a little nervous because I didn't want him to face plant into the water face first but he seemed happy so I let him continue. Then he laid down and started moving his legs and arms like he was "swimming." Keifer would just go back and forth from one side to the other like he was swimming laps. Since he figured this out, it is all he wants to do during bath time now. I put him in sitting up and immediately he flips on his stomach and starts "swimming." He will stay in there playing until the water gets cold. I go to get him out and he cries because he is not ready to get out yet.
 Showing Mom what he was playing with... more like chewing on





No comments:

Post a Comment