Monday, February 27, 2012

9 Months

WOW! I'm beside myself at how quickly these months are going by now a days! Before I know it I will be writing about his first birthday. Keifer is growing daily and I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the new things that change moment to moment. The night Keifer turned 8 months old he said Dada. As hard as that was for me to admit his first word was Dada. Although it softened it some when two weeks later he said Momma! Learning those two words were his biggest accomplishment this past month.
Keifer's Stats: Weight 15 lbs. 2.5oz.
Size 2 diapers
Clothes 3 months and 3-6 months
I'm still making Keifer's homemade purees. However I've tried pureeing chicken and it just didn't work as well so I buy baby food that have meat in them. So about 90% of what Keifer's eats is homemade and fresh which I love and he does too! He knows when the blender is going that the noise means it's time to eat and he gets excited and screams and flaps his arms. He is a great eater and not picky at all!!! I love it! Here is a list of what he has ate so far: Bananas (one of his favorites) prunes (which surprisingly he likes) rice cereal (we don't give him this anymore) apples, peaches, sweet potatoes, sweet peas, chicken, turkey, brown rice, yellow squash and butternut squash, carrots, avocado (and guacamole) re-fried beans, zucchini (another favorite) blueberries, and scrambled eggs
Keifer is pulling himself up to a kneel

Pulling himself to a stand





No comments:

Post a Comment