Friday, August 12, 2011

Bring Home Outfit

As soon as I found out I was having a boy I couldn't wait to buy clothes for him. So I found myself going to Babies R Us quite often looking. When I was about 6 months pregnant I bought Keifer's outfit to come home in. I would go in his room and just sit and imagine what it would be like when he his finally in his room and I would get his outfit out about once a week and try to picture my little boy wearing it. When the time finally came for Jason to dress him in it on that special day I was so excited! He was so gorgeous!!! There was only one little problem, it didn't fit in ANY WAY possible.



So I set it aside for the day he could wear it. I waited and waited and waited and waited some more until 2 nights before he was 3 months old he was big enough to wear it....



I love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment