Tuesday, May 8, 2012

10 Months

Two VERY short months until Keifer is ONE! (Which is so weird typing that because I have slacked on updating his blog and as I write this he will be turning one tomorrow!!!) Every day that passes I grow more and more in love with him! I never knew I could love someone so much but I thank God every night for blessing us with him!
There is some big news that came with turning 10 months old, Keifer FINALLY started to crawl on all fours! And let me tell you... He is FAST! So many people have commented to me how fast he can crawl. I think he is making up for lost time. He is thinking wow, why did I wait so long?!?
Keifer's Stats
Weight: 15lbs. 6oz
Size 2 Diapers
Clothes: 3 months and 3-6 months
This is the list of new foods that I have introduced him to this past month....
Cheerios, Cucumbers, Strawberries, Spinach, Rutabaga, Navy Beans, Black Berries, Cinnamon Oatmeal, Grated cheese, Apple slices, Brisket, and crackers
Sleep Schedule has been so bad and off! He has not been taking afternoon naps and waking up twice in the middle of the night. I have had my small group at church praying for us!
He says Dadda, Momma, Banana (which sounds like nana) and dog



 

No comments:

Post a Comment